Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Do you ever think you would be better off if everyone around you was an artist? Well, this is it! It’s a place where art is bold and without restrictions, where creativity is not restricted by societal boundaries, where your art can emerge from your imagination and into this world. Art is liberating and that’s how it should be. Allow yourself to be Bold.
With a goal to create a genuine community, we’ve designed Imagination – a place on a hill, in a serene neighbourhood, but still only 1.2 km away from Arambol beach. It is a melting pot filled with artists from around the world.
Sometimes an artist needs solitude; sometimes someone wants to share the weirdest thoughts, watch movies at night, create music, discuss books, and above all – never be judged for who they really are.
At Imagination, you can be yourself, express yourself, and live in a happy community.
- a dorm-style setting in a nice building situated atop of a hill;
- 20 beds with lockers;
- Open spaces to relax and work, get inspired;
- Clean, comfortable and secure;
- Rooftop terrace, perfect for conversations and collaborations;
- Workshops, courses, exhibitions (contact us if you wish to host a workshop or are looking for collaborators).
• It is a simple community of artists who respect each other and live in peace. It is not a hotel with room service and luxuries.
• We created this place because we value artists creative people; we wanted to develop a space that allows them to work without any inhibitions and fears. This is a place of creation and inspiration.
• We have a kitchen where guests are allowed to store and heat food. You can also make tea / coffee. Cooking is not allowed; however, we have a couple of inexpensive restaurants around that deliver tasty food right to our hostel.
• It is a 3-storeyed building. Ground floor is accessible, but in order to get to the proper part of the hostel/terrace, you must use the stairs.
• A place full of good people and an amazing chill out zone with a great sunset view;
• A mini-library filled with a collection of great books;
• Musical instruments: Electric and acoustic guitars, a full drum kit, a cajón, djembes, a keyboard and some shakers;
• Paint materials: We have acrylic, some oil and spray colors. We also have canvases for you to paint on;
• A chance to record your efforts;
• Screenings of great Indian and international movies;
• Open terrace with live music sessions;
• Restaurants that deliver food (we do not have common kitchen access for guests except some nights when we make dinner together, etc.);
• An unforgettable atmosphere.
- This is not a backpacker / party hostel (even though we do party here!). This is a place for conversations, meeting people, relaxed nights playing music and Jenga, discussing books and all the funny, serious, and important aspects of the world;
- It is away from the beach (1.2 kms), in a peaceful neighbourhood;
- Bring in good vibes and spread them!
------------ What do we have?
- Clean dorms,
- A breezy balcony with cosy seating,
- Work desks on a quaint little terrace;
- Seating / Jam area / Workshops on a big terrace;
- Movie screenings;
- Book shelf filled with a curated collection of books;
- Musical instruments,
- Wi-fi free of charge.
-- We only provide a laundry service and basic kitchen facilities. It is not a luxury destination.
-- We try to take care of all the check-ins before 5pm. Our reception is shut after 5pm.
-- If you are not an artist, entrepreneur, creative worker, or have any doubts if you will fit our environment, please contact us before booking. We want to be as fair to you as possible, but there will be no refund even if we cancel your booking or disallow check-ins.
-- Booking a stay and not showing up or cancelling on the day of expected arrival is inconsiderate of the place and other artists who will not be able to stay because a bed will be unavailable to them. In this case, we will not consider your booking in the future.
-- We have shared washrooms, common spaces and spend a lot of time together (although introverts and quiet souls will surely find their footing here as well). We live like a family, with everyone coexisting in harmony. If this is not your vibe, please reconsider staying with us.
---------------- Double bed in shared dorm
This is NOT a private room. It is a double bed in a shared dorm. Can accommodate two people. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>