Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
With a choice of beautiful day bed, sofa and table event spaces to add to your stay for Summer 2021 whether youâ€™re dancing in the pool, on the dancefloor or on a balcony above the action you will get the view, the sound and an event experience like no other (with a few extra special perks for Hotel guests!) But itâ€™s not just about the venue.
With multiple pools, bars, restaurants and retail shops all within the hotel plus free public Wi-Fi, 24hr reception and much more, staying with us ticks every box for the ultimate Ibiza stay.We have 363 rooms to suit every group size and budget, from Basic Rooms to our most-loved Venue Rooms which overlook all the event action. So whether you go basic or all-in to watch the performances from your own private hotel room balcony, choose your type and customise it with extras to make your stay unique.
Ibiza Rocks Hotel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 16.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes included (VAT included, Ecotax of 2.20eur per person and night not included, to be paid at check in.)
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
Over 18 years old Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Key Card Toegang
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>