Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Combining the charm of the past with all modern comforts, the hotel offers a family atmosphere, carefully supervised cuisine with traditional Ticinese and Italian dishes (pizzeria with wood-burning oven) and a cellar stocked with regional and classic wines.
The first-floor banqueting room can seat up to 140 people.
All 55 rooms are equipped with private bathroom/WC/shower, hair-dryer, satellite TV, radio, telephone and safe; some rooms also have a balcony.
In just a few words: the ideal holiday location in a lovely hotel at attractive rates.
Cancellation policy: 2 days prior to arrival date.
Hostel will charge the first night amount in case of late cancellation or no-show
Tourist taxes are not included in the room rate.
Tourist taxes: CHF 4.55 per person, per night.
Breakfast is not included in the room rate.
Breakfast buffet: CHF 12.- per person, per day Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis WiFi
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Telefoon met directe lijn
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>