Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Seven days cancellation policy for group bookings
Additional Terms and Conditions
Free night jungle hike
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We are located in Santa Rita, Rio Cuarto, in the province of Alajuela. In this sense, we are practically in front of Rio Cuarto Lagoon and the Catholic Church of Rio Cuarto. In addition, several restaurants and markets are near to our facilities, easily reachable on foot. Nevertheless, the biggest attractions of our area is the Parque Nac. Juan Castro Blanco, in which the travellers can discover the very best of our nature heritage. This place can be reached easily by car or taxi as well as we are only 25 minutes away by car from the Sarapiqui River, a natural historical monument of Costa Rica and only 20 minutes from the beautiful hule lagoons. It is also possible to visit from our facilities the Toro Waterfalls (30 minutes) and the famous La Paz Waterfalls.
Each room at Hotel del Bosque Costa Rica provides a view of the garden or mountains. We are oriented and focused on the offering of private accommodation option to different number of guests, from individual travellers up to groups of five people travelling together. A fan, air conditioning and a cable TV are included in every room. Guests can enjoy an array of activities on site or in the surroundings, including fishing, tractor tours and hiking, river rafting, canopy others . Other amenities offered at the hotel include a games room, banquet facilities and room service.
Hotel del Bosque Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorized your credit card.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
No curfew. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>