Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation free, if you cancel before 7 days of arrival date.
Otherwise first 3 days payment will be charge by your credit card.
Additional Terms and Conditions
2 weeks before of arrival date send us the payment of first 3 nights of all rooms by bank.
If we can charge your credit card, send us the authority letter to charge the payment of first 3 days of total nights.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
A warm welcome, dynamic service, to make your stay pleasant and enjoyable
We have 27 cosy and comfrotable rooms with bath-shower all comforts i.e. tv, telephone, toilet, douche and table desk.
Receiption open 24 hours.
Check in time - 12 noon
Check Out time - 11 am.
**Continental breakfast is 5 euro per person from 07.00 am till 10.00 am in the special hall.
Internet wireless free (in ground floor)
Hotel de France accept cancellations only by email; Hotel De France do not accept phone cancellations
Please Note: Visitors Taxes of 3 Euro PNPP are not included in the rooms rates Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- 24 uren receptie
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>