Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
All rooms have en-suite bathrooms, telephone, cable television, and air conditioning. Some rooms are equipped for disabled guests. A lift facilitates access to all floors in the main building.
Continental breakfast on request at a cost of â'¬7.50/per Adult - â'¬5.00 per child.
Laundry service and secure parking in our underground garage (subject to space availability) are also available at a daily charge of - Cars - â'¬7.50/day; Motorbikes â'¬5.00 per Bike/Day; and Bicycles â'¬2.50/bike/day
Our helpful, friendly and efficient staff, our tranquil decor, and our peaceful atmosphere have earned us a good reputation, as is reflected in most guidebooks as well as in many recommending letters from our guests.
In the centre of Faro, a two-minute walk from the Railway Station, a five-minute walk from the principal bus terminal from which buses to all other parts of Portugal depart, and 7km from the International Faro Airport.
We have earned a great reputation, thanks to our helpful, friendly and efficient staff, our tranquil decor, and our peaceful atmosphere. We are recommended in most guidebooks and have many recommending letters from our previous guests. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Key Card Toegang
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- 24 uren receptie
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>