Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1/ 30% d'acompte la reservation
2/ heure d'arrive
3/ acompte non remboursable si annulation 30 jours avant l'arrive.
4/ voir conditions avec l'hotel
Additional Terms and Conditions
1/ demande de numero de carte banquaire
2/ demande de numero de telephone (et de portable) ainsi que de fax.
(voir condition avec l'hotel)
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Our restaurant 'L'Etape Languedocienne' has traditional French cuisine.
There is also a full board-sunny patio-swimming pool.
IMPORTANT: The reception closed at 9 pm.
The reservation will be kept until 7 pm. Without news your share, the room will be cancelled and we will charged your credit card number. If you must arrive later please contact the hotel before 7 pm and we will give you the access codes by phone.
IN ORDER TO SECURE YOUR BOOKING,PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST CONTACT THE HOTEL AFTER YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CONFIRMATION TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR CCV CODE AT THE BACK OF YOUR CREDIT CARD.
ACCES BY CAR:
A9 Toll-Gate Saint Jean de Vedas - Exit number 32
ACCES BY PLANE
Airport Montpellier is 10 minutes drive away.
ACCES BY TRAIN
Montpellier Railway Station is 10 minutes away.
ACCESS BY TRAMWAY:
From the train station to the hotel : Line number 2 direction Saint Jean de Vdas. To get off the tramway at Saint Jean Le Sec Station. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>