Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% charge for cancellation within 7 days of departure from Hotel Parkside.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Reservation and Payment System:
Reservation can be made at directly through our offices in Kathmandu, Pokhara. Do not forget to collect service voucher before proceeding to Hotel Parkside. 50% Deposit to secure confirmed booking and the balance must be made prior to departure from Hotel Parkside.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Welcome to our home! We are happy to offer our hospitality and local knowledge and we will do our best to turn your time with us into a very special and unforgettable experience for you.
Hotel Parkside is situated at the main entrance of the UNESCO World Heritage listed Chitwan National Park. Enjoy having breakfast with our free roaming birds and keep your camera ready for the occasional elephant passing by our dining verandah. While we serve you plain Nepalese, Chinese, American and Continental food relax and have a listen to all those wild animals of the park!
Our hotel is a family-run establishment. We offer a quiet and relaxed environment during your stay with us. Feel free to use our green gardens or the tranquil roof terrace. The Hotel is equipped with solar panels, our rooms are well furnished and ventilated.
Hotel Parkside offers its own elephant safari where you will safely get very close to the wildlife. Don't forget your camera for those close-ups of the many deer, monkeys, birds and if you are lucky the one-horned rhino! We also offer a canoe ride on a gentle creek nearby where you will again see a lot of rare wildlife like the fish-eating gharial. The exciting guided walking tour into the bufferzone around Chitwan National Park is accompanied by our experienced guides who ensure your safety. Our guides are very knowledgeable about the local wildlife. You can also join them for a bird-walk one morning to see what they see. Discover some of the 450 species of birds we have in and around the Park!
The indigenous people of Chitwan are the Tharu. You can learn about their culture during our guided stroll through the village and the energetic Cultural Show at the Sauraha Tharu Culture House later at night.
Just a few minutes walking distance away from the hotel is the bank of the Rapti River where you can spend time lingering in a deck chair for that beach feeling. Enjoy the colourful setting of the sun and sip a banana lassi with the view! Come back here before lunch time! This is also the place to join the mahouts for the daily bathe of their elephants. A swimsuit is recommended but not necessary if you don't mind getting dripping wet... Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Roomservice (24 uur per dag)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>