Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Hotel Nella is small ,clean and quite hotel placed in the center of the city in one old building,
a short distance from the Central Station Santa Maria Novella and Piazza San Lorenzo, which is the Basilica of San Lorenzo and the historical Mercato Centrale.
We are also near the famous Palazzo Della Signoria, the popular Piazza Della Repubblica, the Duomo di Santa Maria del Fiore, the Campanile Giotto, the Battistero and all other most important Florence's museums and monuments.
Our hotel offers comfortable rooms, is easily reached by car and can provide parking facilities with a nearby garage at € 21,00 for 24hours
We offer double or triple rooms, all with private bathrooms.
Hotel Nella is the ideal solution for couples or small groups!
We are sure that you will enjoy staying with us, here, in Florence
- If you do not give us 72 hours notice (3 days ) of your 'no show' by e-mail / by fax, we will have to debit your card.
The amount charged will be your first night's accommodation.
RECEPTION opening hours : from 9.00 am. until 08.00 pm.
We will appreciate to receive mail from you with the time of your arrival in Florence .
Room ready from 12'00 o'clock am
After check- in, you get a set of keys and you are free to move around the city without schedule.
If you decide to visit Florence, you have to consider staying with us at Hotel Nella. You will enjoy this beautiful city ! Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>