Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All group bookings cancellation will be accepted only if it is informed 7 days before the arrival date or else the credit card used for granting the reservation will be charged the entire amount.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Hotel Metro Palace was built in the early eightees.It houses 35 keys besides restaurant,pub and a discotheque.The hotel is known as the best located hotel in Mumbai and it is in Bandra west which is also known as the Queen of suburbs.It is surrounded by shopping malls ,restaurants,movie theatres and pubs. Keeping into mind the changing times of the hospitality industry it can boast of a number of renovations as per the moving time.Once, you put your foot inside the hotel you will be mesmerized by the modernity that will capture your imagination.What you expect from a modern hotel ? Modern furniture, Plasma TV , bright colours , ever comforting mattress, modern bathroom accessories that is all which you will find in our rooms.
The restaurant is made keeping into mind the freshness that one feel once stepping into a food house.
The pub and the discotheque is meticulously planned to suit this generation.Music,wine and sumptuous food will trickle your taste buds and your reflexes.
We at Metro Palace is proud to be in this industry for more than three decades and as time is progressing we are growing in confidence to serve youll better and assure youll for a matchless service.
It is apt to say that -----------
Just let us know your needs and we will provide everything for you just the way you want it!!!!
- Check-in after 12:00 PM Check-out before 12:00 PM.
- Children up to 10 years stay free in parents room when using existing beds in room. Children aged 11 years and older are fully charged.
- The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age. Children accompanying adults must be between 1-10 years.
- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 12 PM and the standard check-out time is 12 PM. After booking you will be sent an email confirmation with hotel phone number. You can contact the hotel directly for early check-in or late check-out.
- The room tariff includes all taxes. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged at the time of check-out.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a 'couple' if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. OTAS will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Roomservice (beperkte openingstijden)
- Telefoon met directe lijn
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>