Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Madrigal Hostel is a tribute to the character of Anna Madrigal, the legend of 28 Barbary Lane, of the San Francisco Chronicles of Armistead Maupin, famous for his boarding house, kindness, open-mindedness and sense of humor, sharing.
Because more than ever the idea of the guesthouse has its place in the world today.
Need a haven of peace, tranquility and softness, a fair comfort, friendliness, unexpected encounters, amazing and pleasant, shared moments and good mood: the boarding house M Madrigal is before all good moments out of his usual life while maintaining the feeling of living a little like home.
Located in the Montparnasse district of Paris, Madrigal is opposite Pasteur Metro Station. M Madrigal is just a short metro ride from Place de la Concorde and the Champs-Elysees.
Guest rooms at M Madrigal have a private bathroom with a hairdryer. They are furnished with natural materials. All our rooms are equipped with a shower room and WiFi access. Breakfast is served daily in the on-site restaurant. The hotel also provides a 24-hour reception.
Hostel Madrigal conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.53 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Key Card Toegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- 24 uren receptie
- Late check-out
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>