Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1 day before cancellation policy.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
About Hotel Ishwar Palace
Hotel Ishwar palace Central located 10 rooms property. Very near to all main sight seen City palace, jagdish Temple , Bagore ke haveli, Gangaur Ghat, Lake Pichola and Market. we have Lake view restaurant and Amazing mountain view , sunset view .Very safe and friendly environment. neat and clean rooms and English toilet. providing toiletries and hot /cold shower. High speed WiFi. We manage city tour, local sight seen, nearby sight seen i.e ranakpur, kumbhalgarh, chittorgarh, Mount Abu, ekling ji , nathdwara , haldi ghati . also help to guest to get ticket of folk dance & puppet show (Bagore ke haveli)
Hotel Ishwar Palace is deliberately located at Jagdish Temple Road. Some of the nearby tourist spots Lake Pichola (walking), Fateh Sagar Lake (1.5 km), Jag Mandir (300 M), Monsoon Palace (7.2 km), Jagdish Temple (300 m), Saheliyon ki Bari (3.2 km), City Palace Government Museum (350 m) and Gulab Bagh and Zoo (1.5 km).
Maharana Pratap Airport - 23.6 Km (Approx.)
Rana Pratap Nagar Railway Station - 5.2 km (Approx.)
The City Railway Station - 3.2 km (Approx.)
State Transport Bus Stand - 3 km (Approx.)
Hotel Ishwar Palace offers astonishing facilities like multi-cuisine restaurant, travel assistance and postal services. The hotel has a lake facing rooftop restaurant that serves a palatable array of mouth-watering Indian, Continental and Rajasthani dishes. A well-established travel desk provides travel assistance to the clients. Additional services include room service, internet facility, STD/ISD facility, laundry service and doctor on call.
The multi cuisine restaurant is offering choice of freash Indian,continantal and Rajasthani cuisine in homely atmosphere. You can enjoy testy food in our lake facing roof-top restaurant with historical view of Pichola Lake, Lake Palace and Jag Mandir.
Room Service - Postal Services - Internet - S.T.D.(Transport Service out of Idia) - I.S.D (Transport Service in and around India) - Laundry - Travel Assistance - Doctor on Call - Etc. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>