Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Hotel Derby is situated in front of the Cinquantenaire Park in Brussels, a 5-minute walk from the Royal Museums of Art and History. We are close to the Schuman district and to the European institutions. The city center, reachable in 10 minutes, is accessible by the Merode Metro Stop in front of the hotel. You will find nearby many shops of all kinds: supermarkets, banks, sandwich shops or brasseries, bars and gallery shops of all types.
Rooms feature: telephone, flat-screen TV, private bathroom heating, wardrobe/closet, shower, hairdryer, toilet, bathroom, wake-up service, towels, linen.
Hotel Derby Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00.
Check out from 00:00 to 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 4.24 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 8 EUR per person per day.
Reception: Open 24/24h.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>