Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
There are many advantages of the Hostel Vmeste: convenience, coziness, comfort, and the great central location! The hostel is situated close to the most important city street Nevsky prospect (only a 7 minute walk). All main St Petersburg city cultural and historical sites are within walking distance, as well as the main shopping centre Gallery, and many shops, cafes, restaurants and bars.
Hostel Vmeste values personal space of their guests: all beds in dorm rooms have curtains, reading lamps, small shelves and sockets. The hostel has a twin/double room with shared facilities, 4-beds female room, and dorms for 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 people. All guests have access to their personal lockers. Guests can chill-out and chat with each other in the hostel’s common areas: a spacious hall with beanbags, a living-dining room includes a sofa, books, tabletop games, TV, and dining area. Wi-Fi is available for free in all areas of the hostel. The helpful and experienced hostel’s team creates friendly and pleasant atmosphere.
Hostel Vmeste Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>