Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We provide free information about Cappadocia and maps and can book tourist activities for you such as, Turkish nights, horseback riding, tours of Cappadocia and hot air balloon trips. We have a rooftop terrace where you can watch the balloons rise from the bottom of the valley and gently float across the blue Cappadocia sky and sunset. Other facilities include a cave lounge full of cushions perfect for lounging in the winter curled up in front of the fire with a good book or sharing a bottle of wine with your neighbors.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Earliest check in time is 12:00 am, if your room is available before it can be possible to check in at 08:00 am!
The latest check out time is 11:00 am
Payment upon arrival by cash only
NO KITCHEN FACILITY
Waiting area before cehck in and after check out
Towel in private rooms, can provide for dorm room with additional fee
Hot Water 24 hours in shower
Laundry service 30 TL per load
Terrace to watch hot air balloons
Terrace common area meet with other travellers
Cave common area to meet with other travellers
Airport shuttle bus service to hostel & from hostel which is 45 TL- 60 TL per person for one way. Price depends on which airport.
Reception open from 8:00 am to midnight.
There is luggage store and a common area to hang out after check out time. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>