Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We chose to name it Taichi to express our intent to create a space that, joining our forces together joyfully, could become a precious cultural exchange place for both our guests and our staff, for the local area of Oimazato and also, more generally, for all Osaka area.
Hostel Taichi House is located in a residential area only a 4-minute walk from Shin-Fukae Station (Exit 2) and a 5-minute walk from Kintetsu Imazato Station. Namba-Dotonbori, Shitennoji Temple, Osaka Castle and Shinsekai are among the many well-known areas within easy reach.
It offers comfortable air-conditioned mixed dormitory-style accommodation and private rooms with shared bathroom facilities and showers. Free WiFi is available throughout the entire property. Guests can make use of a modern self-catering kitchen furnished with a refrigerator, microwave, toaster, electric kettle and electric stove. Complimentary coffee and tea are also available. Staff are multilingual and knowledgeable about hostel happenings and city hot-spots.
==Conditions and Policies==
1. Cancellation Policy:
2 days before arrival: Free
less than 1 day or no show: 100% of total amount
2. Check in from 16:00 to 21:00.
3. Check out before 10:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
5. Taxes: included.
6. Breakfast: not included.
7. No Curfew.
8. No smoking in the whole hostel. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>