Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival.
Once the payment is done, there is NO CANCELLATION and NO REFUND.
If your arrival date is within less than 7 days, the reservation will be immediately charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please be aware of 5.5%city tax are Excluded and will be added to the total amount.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
OWN BIKE RENTAL.
Once you are in Amsterdam for a short or a long period, you will need a quiet, clean and friendly place to stay in.
Of course, we’re located near to the main spots of Amsterdam (a central location), but still away from noisy streets. We’re located near to Amsterdam zoo and the green heart of Amsterdam; it’s nice, calm, and easy to reach most of the visitors’ sites by walking or public transportation. You can get to Central Station, Dam Square, Red Light District, Rembrandt Square and Waterloo Square on foot.
We’re also surrounded by grocery stores, restaurants(Italian, Asian and Turkish), coffee shops, bars and cafes.
We promise that we do our best to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Please note that we only accept guests aged between 18 and 28. We do not accept bookings of more than ten people online.
Please read our Things to Note below before making a booking. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Key Card Toegang
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>