Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The hostel is located in the center of Omiš, in the oldest part of the town called Smokvica. Above the hostel is the historical Mirabela fortress. There is a lookout at the top of the fortress, with a wonderful view of Omiš and the entire Brač canal. Cetina river and meeting point for all adventure and extreme sports in Omiš is merely 50 m away from the hostel.
The hostel is ideal for solo travelers or friends looking to meet new people.
-free luggage storage
-free individual lockers
-all new linen
-excursions point for all active&adventure sports (rafting, zip-line, canyoning, free-climbing, extreme rafting, hiking, kite-surfing).
Hostel Omis Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 10:30.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit card or debit card. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 8 HRK per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Reception works from 10:00 to 22:00.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 and older than 80 years of age. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>