Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Hotel Lella is located in Rome's historic center, right next to the main train station (Termini) and near all of the city's most important historical and touristic sites, all in walking distance - including the Domus Aurea, the Colosseum, Santa Maria Maggiore, Trevi Fountain, The Roman Forum. Hotel Lella is 500 meters from Castro Pretorio Metro Station and less than 15 minutes' walk from Termini Train Station.
The nearest bus stop is just 100 meters away.
Hotel Lella offer shared and private rooms. We also offer Free City Maps and luggage storage. The Lella Hotel is well connected by bus and metro around Rome. It is 250 meters from Porta Pia, one of the gates in Rome's ancient city walls.
Hotel Lella's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.50 EUR per person per night
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception available 24 hours.
Bookings cannot be accepted by anyone under the age of 18 unless they are accompanied by an adult of the same gender.
You need to notify the hotel either by phone or email if you are arriving after 1am.
Photo ID required at check in. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Flexible NRR
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>