Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group bookings incur a charge equal to, but not greater than, the first-night stay if cancelled less than 72 hours before arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Please note: PLAN AHEAD. The Town of Cesky Krumlov and Krumlov House are not open 24/7 for business. Our hours are from 9am to 6pm . Plan to arrive early (before it's dark!) to make the most of what this hostel and town has to offer. Due to staff constraints, we can't guarantee a late check-in, and you could be recorded as a 'late cancellation' or 'no show' if you arrive after opening hours. Don't let this happen to you.
We believe the best things in life should be free. This means free (and fast!) wifi, free coffee and tea, free use of kitchens, free luggage storage, free maps and local information, and free help in organising your onward transport/accommodations. We are proud to be one of the only accommodations in town that offer a 100 % non-smoking environment. Speaking of environment -- we compost, recycle, use solar energy, water-saving shower systems, and reclaimed wood for building purposes.
Feel secure at Krumlov House. Each dorm room features personal lockers. If you need to borrow a lock, just ask. All private rooms have locking doors. We are also happy to safely store your luggage during business hours.
A note about luggage: If you have very large suitcases, please be prepared to roll them along cobblestones or carry them over stairs. Better yet, travel light! Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
1ste, Land Czech Republic
1ste, Land Czech Republic
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>