Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation of the whole Booking
72 hours or more notice... We will refund 90% of the total Booking.
Less than 24 hours notice... We will refund the total Booking less the full cost of the first night's stay including any meals and/or Third Party Services.
No Show... No refund
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group leaders accompanying the Group are responsible for the discipline and behaviour of their Group. Group leaders are responsible for all damage caused by their action or inaction, or the actions or inactions of those in their Group. If any Group is given sole use of Hostel Jones it shall not offer admission or sale to the general public or publicly advertise the sale of Hostel Jones's facilities or services without the prior written agreement from Hostel Jones
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The concept of the hostel is revolutionary. Around 95% of the Hostel is made out of reused, repurposed or recycled materials. Talented local artists have designed each room. Art is everywhere within the hostel, the beauty it inspires grows the great atmosphere within this community.
Hostel Jones has 6 Bedrooms with 29 beds.
Other Rooms include
Reception Area, library, kitchen, lounge, Garden, rooftop Garden and five bathrooms
Rooms range from private rooms to dorms.
If we were to tell you that you were going to stay in the coolest house, on the nicest street right in the middle of the most central town just 2 minutes away from a sweet beach would you come?
Welcome to Hostel Jones :)
You are on your way to making your Malta Hostel experience great.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out from 05:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
We encourage you to have as much fun as you can while on holiday here but we have to stress that Hostel Jones is not a party hostel and all our guests must respect each other. We have a no tolerance policy to unfriendly behaviour, so be nice to each other :P Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>