Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30% prepayment in advance.
Final confirmation of the number of guests one week in advance.
Security deposit - 1000 CZK / room.
Key deposit - 200 CZK / key.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Hostel Eleven is surrounded by many bars, pubs, restaurants, music clubs or cafÃ©s. It is very good place for lovers of night life. Staying in the very center of the city has a lot of advantages but be aware that it might come with higher probability of noise.
Our hostel offers shared dormitories as well as private rooms. Safety lockers, towels and linen are provided for free. There are also curtains, electric plugs and lamp on each bed in shared dormitories. Luggage room is available for all our guests. Free Wi-Fi is provided in the entire building.
All guests have an access to the kitchen with a dining area, as well as a shared bathroom with a shower.
Guests can easily explore Brnoâ€™s centre and visit various historic monuments. Shops and restaurants serving local cuisine can be found in the Hostel Eleven's vicinity.
The Main Train Station can be reached within 500 metres, while a bus station is 1 km away. Free public parking is available at a location nearby.
Hostel Eleven's Policies & Conditions:
- cancellation policy: 24h before arrival
- payment upon arrival by cash (EUR, CZK), credit cards
- this property may preauthorize your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00 .
Key deposit - 200 CZK / 10 EUR.
No age restriction, but children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>