Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
non refundable deposit in amount of 1st night will be charged or has to be paid upon making reservation. This serve as cancellation fee.
After that, remaining amount has to be paid at least 2 weeks before arrival.
If cancelled within two weeks of arrival, no refunds will be given.
city and tourist tax 0,85 euro per person per day on top of reservation
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Location of hostel Dakura is simply great - perfect access for all modes of transport. From the airport or train station you come in 20 minutes. From the historical center in 7 minutes. Public transport is walking from the hostel 3 minutes (metro, tram, bus). To the Prague Castle you get a romantic walk in 20 minutes.
In the immediate vicinity of the hostel there are many restaurants, bars, shops and other services you can use during your visit.
Dakura Hostel offers quality and cheap accommodation in comfortable single, double, triple, or dormitory rooms. Almost all rooms are equipped with a sink with. Toilets and showers are shared.
The reception is available range of information materials. For greater comfort for the guests can buy drinks and small snacks.
Reception is open 8:00 - 20:00.
PAYMENT - card/cash (CZK / EUR)
Any cancellation made within 5 days of arrival will be charged in amount of 1st night. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis stadstocht
- Gratis WiFi
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>