Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% of amount min 5 days before arrival in case of cancellation/no show
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Hostel Awangarda is 200 metres from the Stary Browar Shopping Centre and 500 metres from the Old Market Square.
The hostel is 2 km from the Lake Malta. The Poznań Główny Train Station is 1.5 km away.
Rooms here are bright and simply furnished. Bathroom facilities are shared. Extras include linen.
Deluxe King Room A spacious room with a large bed. Bathroom facilities are shared.
Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room Bathroom facilities are shared
Bed in 8-Bed Dormitory Room Bathroom facilities are shared.
Bed in 10-Bed Dormitory Room Bathroom facilities are shared
Twin Room A more spacious room. Bathroom facilities are shared
Economy Twin Room A small room with one double bed. Bathroom facilities are shared.
Located by a promenade in the centre of Poznań, Hostel Awangarda is 200 metres from the Stary Browar Shopping Centre and 500 metres from the Old Market Square. All tourist attractions, restaurants, bars and shops are but a 5-10min stroll away.
Close to all major universities
Hostel Awangarda Polcies and Conditions.
Check in time 14:00-00:00
Check out time 00:00-11:00
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Curfew from 22:00-06:00.
Non smoking. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- Handdoeken te huur
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>