Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Hostel 28 is ideally located in the centre of Bruges. A variety of cafés, bars and restaurants serving Belgian and international specialities are located in the immediate surroundings of the accommodation. There is a supermarket 100 m away. The Groeningemuseum, 7 minutes' walk away. Bruges' Train Station is 1 km away and offers direct connections with most major Belgian cities, including Ghent and Brussels.
Hostel 28 offers fully renovated private rooms some with private bathroom. Rooms at Hostel 28 come with antique furniture and a small seating area. All rooms have a sink, hairdryer, tissue, towels, soap, van, coatrack, sheets and perfect Wi-Fi.
Hostel 28 policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 11 am.
Check-out time is 10.30 am.
Please advice your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 168 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included - Local occupancy tax 2.12 euros per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
No 24-hour reception.
Checking in after 6 pm is possible via an email that includes a code and room number.
Non smoking rooms.
Pets are not allowed.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>