Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Homemade cakes and baked goods with local products, organic, fresh, natural. We have a 'Market of products and flavors' This is a point of sale for regional products made by producing families in the area, strengthening the social economy. Strengthening the roots with sheep's wool fabrics, hand spinning, natural dyes. With an experience of weaving in an ancestral way.
The property is located in Anquincila, 78 kilometers east of the capital of Catamarca (San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca), climbing the Cuesta del Portezuelo. - El Monte catamarqueño - Archaeological Park Zone (year 200 to 900 A.D.), Jesuit Ruins (year 1676) La Aguada Culture. The area is surrounded by native forest, crystalline rivers, large rock formations. Great willows that make the place attractive because of the diversity of green tones, fruit plants that make a great variety of birds walking around the place. Added to the diversity of wild animals. The tourist that passes through our area is the one that is looking for Peace, Tranquility, Experience with the Natural to 100%. The one who wants to disconnect with everything around him and wants to connect with the authentic. The tourist who visits us, is the one who likes adventure, ecotourism, the orchard, the contact with the land.
The hostel has common areas, bedroom and living room, with several windows facing the Catamarca landscape. The bathrooms, having individual doors, makes it a semi-private place. Our climate is dry, during the cool night, therefore, in the bedroom we have ceiling fans, to change the air, but generally, it is not necessary to turn them on. In the living room, we also have a ceiling fan, 6 windows that allow the permanent circulation of air, which makes the place a fresh and comfortable space. We have food service, breakfast, snacks, fresh drinks, infusions. Laundry service, cleaning, is in charge of the staff of the hostel.
We have a large number of plants in small indoor pots, mostly a gift from visitors who passed through our place. Inside the dining room, there is a corner for the exhibition and sale of regional products, sweets, crafts, fabrics, tapestries, woodwork, creams, shampoo, sunscreen. Shelf with brochures of the area and attractions of the province. We advise the traveller and inform him where he can continue his journey. Small library with magazines of information of the zone, in addition we counted on a suitable guide, who makes strolls guided to all the attractions of the zone.
Hostal Posta de los Sauces Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Exclude Diners Club. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
no pets allowed.
Reception from 12:00 to 22:00 Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis ontbijt
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>