Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The hotel rate includes breakfast, which is served every morning in the restaurant in front of the beach. Breakfast consists of a Buffet of fruits, oats, tea and coffee, as well as 4 options to choose which are scrambled eggs, French toast and fruit salad with Yogurt and granola.
The Hotel rate includes free Wi-Fi, tv and co-working area and free solar chairs infront of the beach, inside the property. The Dorms have air conditioning, bathroom with hot wáter and private lockers for complete luggage.
Kundalini is located 2 minutes walking from the bus and taxis station.
We have double, triple and quadruple rooms.
The price includes:
• Bathroom and hot water.
• Internet free wifi
• Full breakfast (seasonal fruits, eggs scrambled, toast, coffee or you)
• Social area at the foot of the sea with sunbeds and games.
• Drinks (water, cola, beer)
• Security 24 hours
Cancellation Policy: 24hours before the arrival
Check In: 3.00 pm
Check Out: 12.00 noon
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards (Visa, MC, American Expres and Diners)
Breakfast is included.
Taxes are not included. (12%)
Service is not included (10%)
The guest can cancel free of charge until 1 day before arrival. The guest will be charged the first night if they cancel within 1 day before arrival.
No prepayment is needed. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>