Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Besides national and international foods and drinks, we offer day trips to Semuc Champey, hiking tours as well as a transportation service to your next destination. For further information please don't hesitate to contact us!
The hostel is located 70 km north-east of Coban and only 6 km to Lanquin. If you arrive by Bus in Lanquin please let us know and we will organise a pickup for you, no extra charges. If you travel by car take the road from Lanquin towards Semuc Champey. You can find the hostel on your right side after 6 km, see sign in front. Parking on site is possible. The famous basins and caves of Semuc Champey are a 30 minutes walk (3 km) through the beautiful, green mountain forest away. There is also a public transportation service to Semuc Champey and Lanquin passing by several times per hour.
Hostal El Nawal Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash. Please note, that we do not accept credit cards at our hostel.
Breakfast not included - 30 GTQ per person per day.
Reception from 6:00 to 23:00 Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>