Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
HiHome Hostel, is a house located in the heart of the city, in a restored historic building from 1950. It offers different activities for its clients.
We are one step from the train and bus station. Nearby parking. 5 min walk from the old town and next to the wine route.You can visit on foot the cathedral, the town hall, the Campoamor theater, the Fontan market, the cider boulevard ...
The bus stop to visit the pre-Romanesque monuments is in front of our portal.
Our rooms have a Baroque and Victorian aura, you will sleep under high ceilings with beautiful moldings. You can see sunrise behind the windows. You will rest in mid-century armchairs and enjoy a drink from the impressive lounge with views.
Our entire space is completely renovated, and cleanliness is one of our maxims.
The kitchen is equipped with all kinds of electrical appliances and the bathrooms have everything you need so you only have to enjoy yourself.
At HiHome Hostel we take care of even the smallest detail, so that you feel at home, decoration inspired by the past, for the enjoyment of the present.
HiHome Hostel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14.00 to 16.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Autocheckin service 24h.
Pet are not allowed Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis stadstocht
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Speelruimte voor kinderen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>