Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Hostelworld zegtVertaald door
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
At helloBCN hostel we believe that choosing a hostel is not just about choosing a place to sleep. We want to make your experience in Barcelona a memorable one. We've created a space where you can meet other travellers so that you'll never be on your own. We organise activities for you to join! And our friendly staff are always available to give you tips on the best things to see and do in Barcelona.
We've thought about everything you need for a comfortable stay - large security lockers, sheets, air conditioning/heating, WIFI and SECURITY! We also offer rental services for things like beach and bath towels! And we've prepared a simple but filling breakfast (2 euro) to get your day started right!
There are many local supermarkets and specialty food stores (eg. fruit and vegetables, bakery) nearby to help you keep within your budget.
Our reception is staffed 24 hours a day! And on check-in we will give you a key giving you 24-hour access to the hostel, so you'll never be locked out!
You're sure to make loads of new friends and travel companions in our common room where you can challenge other guests to a game of table tennis (ping pong)! And at night relax and enjoy a nice cold beer in the bar - open from 7pm, before heading out to hit the town together!
We also give tour advice and make reservations for you. Find out from our friendly staff the best way to get to know Barcelona - on bike, bus or just walking through the many narrow streets!
If you've got more time, discover Catalunya! For example, you can go hiking, rock climbing or general sightseeing at magical Montserrat or sea kayaking on the Costa Brava.
We're located only 10 minutes walk from Las Ramblas and only two minutes' walk to the metro/ bus stop (Paral.lel), offering easy access to all tourist attractions including La Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, Casa Batllo, La Pedrera, Montjuic (from which you can enjoy the panoramic views of Barcelona or just chill out in the magical bar at the Migdia lookout), and of course the beach! We're also just a 2 minute walk to two of Barcelona's most popular nightclubs amongst the locals: The Sala Apolo and Sala Plataforma. And if that is not enough we offer free entry to some of Barcelona s finest nightclubs - just ask at reception to find out more!
Please read out T&Cs below. Please note, IVA is included in the price of the accommodation. The Catalan Tourist Tax and Barcelona City Tax are not included in the price of the accommodation, and is due on check-in. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and must sleep in private dorms.
Non-refundable reservation: these are always paid in advance. The provided credit card will be charged after we receive the reservation so you must make sure that the payment will be authorised.
Standard reservation: these need to be paid on arrival with cash or card.
ARRIVAL TIME: Please include your approximate arrival time when making your reservation, especially if you are arriving after midnight. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis stadstocht
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Key Card Toegang
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- Handdoeken te huur
- Tours / Reisdesk
HelloBCN Hostel zegt
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>