Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Rooms come with a ready-made bed with a free clean towel, complete with air conditioner. Shared Bathroom is on every floor with hot water and shower facilities. You can also take advantage of working Wi-Fi, TV with Netflix and Live TV show
In dorm rooms, secure lockers and privacy curtain are available.
Kitchen facilities is provided with microwave, toaster, kettle and refrigerator. Filter water is safe to drink!
Free continental breakfast from 07:00 - 10:00
Every day cleaning from 11:30 to 13:30
Easiest and the most convenient way to making your trip to the downtown area. There are every day shuttle bus from 06:00 - 22:00
Choosing us! If you are looking for a nice comfortable bed after a long day sightseeing. This place is definitely safe and walking distance by place to place.
Heimish is surrounding by a full of feeling like a nice local neighbor, mountain view where you can feel the fresh air, the monk on the sidewalk for almsgiving every morning.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 20:00.
(1) Late arrival (after 20:00) please reach out to the hostel directly via email.
(2) A valid passport and Thai ID is required for check-in.
3. Check out before 12:00 (noon).
4. Payment upon arrival by cash (THB) only.
5. Deposit is required THB300/person for a dorm room and THB500/person for a private room
6. Taxes: included.
7. Breakfast: included.
8. Quiet Hours: Please keep your voice down after 22:00.
9. No smoking in rooms, but designated area is provided.
- Don’t hesitate to ask the staff for a permitting smoking area.
10. Reception Working Hours: from 08:00 to 20:00.
11. Age Restriction: Children below the age of 12 years old will not be accepted unless they are accompanied by a person of at least 18 years of age.
13. Pets are not allowed.
14. Outside visitor are allowed only day time.
15. Shoes are not allowed inside the building.
16. Food and drinks are not allowed in the rooms.
17. Please wash your dishes after use.
18. For using a refrigerator, label your name will be necessary.
- Every 3 days cleaning going to be issued. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Telefoon met directe lijn
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>