Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please note that Hazyview Adventure Backpackers, it's staff and owners accept no responsibility for any loss, damage or theft of any kind whatsoever.
A cancellation fee of 15% will be charged if cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival, less than 14 days a 50% and less than 7 days a 100% cancellation fee will be charged. If house rules are not adhered to, you will be asked to leave.
Right of admission reserved.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Accommodation comprises Bamboo Suite, Zebra Suite, 4 x Wooden Cabins, Family Room, 4 x Bush Dome Tents, and a Dorm Room, Bedding and linen are provided in all our units. All units also come equipped with private braai areas.
On-site facilities include a well-equipped communal kitchen, a restaurant and bar which provides guests with a relaxed atmosphere where they can enjoy a home cooked meal and a cold beer. The main pub has pool tables and a big screen for main sporting events. There is also a pool bar, with an open-air lounge next to the pool.
Secure parking is available on the property.
Hazyview Adventure Backpackers - Terms & Conditions
Reception working hours - 08:00 to 21:00.
Cancellation policy: 14 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 21:00 .
Check out from 00:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 60.00 ZAR per person per day.
No curfew. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>