Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We are located in the Eastern part of the Icelandic fjords, around the area of Djupivogur. Our facilities are just in front of the Berufjörður fjord as well as we have several typical Icelandic towns near to our facilities such as Djupivogur, Breiðdalsvík and Stöðvarfjörður, where you will be able to discover the real scent of Iceland.
We offer accommodation in dormitories, family rooms and private bedrooms. The bathrooms are shared and the atmosphere fantastic. The dorms are for four and eight people, meanwhile the double room is ideal for couples. In addition, we have several common areas in which the guests will be able to relax and chat about past experiences and future plans.
Havarí Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Self check in from 1st October - 3rd of April
Café open from 3rd of April - 31st of May: 11 am - 5 pm
Café open from 1st of June - 31st of August: 08 am - 22pm
Café open from 1st September - 1st of October: 11am - 5 pm
During summer time we sometimes have events, mainly concerts. Follow us on facebook or instagram.
Non smoking. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>