Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Unplug completely and relax your days away at our beachfront escape. Sleep out in the open, under a sky full of stars miles away from the nearest city. Why sleep at a 5-star resort, when you can sleep under a million stars!
Need space and time to recharge your batteries, write that book you've been thinking about, work on your thesis, or just want to be immersed in nature? At Harmony Healing Resort we got you covered. Take some time to yourself and just be...
Meet other travelers, eat locally grown fresh food, and enjoy the simplicity of life.
We do NOT have any credit card facilities so please bring enough cash with you for food, drinks, tours and accommodation (if you haven’t already paid online).
• ECO – ESCAPE: Solar Power, Composting Toilets, Outdoor Showers, Natural Ventilation, Life
At Plumeria we are an off-the-grid eco escape, where we strive to live in harmony with the local environment. We have dry toilets (you’ll be taught how to use them) where the waste is composted and eventually will be converted into nutrient rich soil for the garden. Each room is designed to maximize airflow coming off the ocean, so we do not need fans or air-conditioning. The nights can be quite chilly, so we recommend bringing a light sweater or pants. We have solar power for DC lighting throughout Plumeria. We have a couple charging points, for your gadgets. Plumeria is designed to give you a comfortable stay fully immersed in nature… what that means is there will be bugs, chickens, maybe even the passing goat, pig, or cow. It’s not for everyone. But if your ready to get away, enjoy the simplicity, and reconnect with nature this may be the best place for you.
Plumeria is an escape which means you have the pleasure to escape from your social media and work emails as well. Put your cellphone away and enjoy the natural beauty. If you cannot break away from the rest of the world you can walk out during low tide to get signal just past our sea meadow about 100 meters into the ocean. Disconnect to connect!
Our beach is good for swimming during high tide, during low tide the tide goes out very far. There is some decent snorkeling in the deeper areas. We recommend bringing water shoes if you want to explore the future area as it can get quite rocky.
All of our food is fresh and locally sourced as we strive to support local farmers and suppliers. We’re in the process of starting an organic farm/garden to supply majority of Plumeria’s food needs. Please let us know when you make your booking of any dietary requirements.
Get completely away from the crowded El Nido Bacuit Bay and enjoy an ocean adventure to local islands, secluded beaches and caves, vibrant coral reefs, and learn to fish local style.
Terms and Conditions:
Free Cancellation: 3 Days before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check in from 10:00-11:00am
Check out from 11:00-12:00pm
Payment on Arrival: Cash Only
Breakfast Not Included
NO smoking in Room, but have a smoking area
Reception working hours 7 am - 7 pm Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>