Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations and reduction in numbers is possible until 72 hours prior to arrival.
In case of no show or to late cancellation or late reduction in numbers, we will charge the customers credit card for the amount of the first night.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group bookings are accepted only with credit cards. No debit cards accepted.
The group leader - or contact person- is required to get in contact with the hostel by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to exchange informations about the group and the conditions of accommodation, so that we can do the best for the guests and missunderstandings are avoided.
When paying with a (credit) card at the hostel, we charge an extra fee of 2% over the amount due.
The HappyHostel has a strict non smoking policy! We ask of all our guests to respect this
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Customers must accept to be accommodated in two different buildings close together, if the availability of beds in one building is less than the number of persons.
They must also accept to be lodged in private apartments rooms with private or shared facilites with min two till max. six beds.
There is no big common meeting or party room.
Breakfast on request available. All rooms and apartments are equipped with guest kitchens.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
HappyHostel apartments and rooms are located in the centre of Vienna in two buildings close together in a quiet and safe residential area. The property is only a 3 minutes walk from the west railway station, the subway and tramway stations and the much loved shopping area - 'Mariahilfer Strae'. St. Stephan's place and cathedral is just 6-8 minutes by subway (U3) and by U6/U4 it's only 10 minutes to the Palace and Zoo Schönbrunn.
Individual travellers are welcome here, as are couples, families with children or groups looking for a cheap and comfortable stay in Vienna. In the HappyHostel you can avail of the quiet and privacy of your own apartment. In the rooms you enjoy also your privacy, and maximum three rooms share one bathroom and kitchen.
All the apartments ensuite are equipped with private kitchen, private bathroom/shower/toilet, and cable TV. Also the rooms with no ensuite are equipped with cable TV. Additional services for all guests are available for a small charge. These include a laundromat, a dryer and a personal computer with free internet access and telephone/fax.
Breakfast optional 4 Euro.
The reception is 24 hours available. There is a luggage storage.
Check out time 10:00am. Check-in at any time, on condition that the room is ready. Usually between 12:00 and 14:00. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>