Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
YOUR ARRIVAL TIME IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR US.
May we ask you to let us know (through mail or phone) if you will come sooner / later than your planned arrival.
2 HOURS AFTER YOUR ORIGINAL ARRIVAL TIME, WE WILL NEED TO CANCEL YOUR BOOKING.
IF YOU DON'T CANCEL 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR TIME OF ARRIVAL WE WILL CHARGE YOU YOUR FIRST NIGHT.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Hanoi Hostel offers you the unique prospect of being well situated among the city’s cultural and tourist attractions, such as the Museum of Independence, Hoan Kiem lake, and the night market, all of which are just a few steps away.
For your ease of comfort and convenience, Hanoi Hostel offers comfortable private rooms with Ensute bathroom in each room, window city view or Balcony depend on your room type . Self check in and check out
Because Hanoi hostel is small and cosy, we are able to give you our undivided attention. All of our staff are genuinely friendly and experienced. We are happy to provide you with travel tips and advice; we also have comprehensive information on tour prices that will help you get the most out of your money.
We are dedicated to making your stay a delightful one. With the hostel’s wide selection of recreational offerings for guests, Hanoi Hostel is your one-stop destination for all your travelling needs in Hanoi.
Hanoi Hostel, a cosy place where you can call home.
Hanoi Hostel features include:
AIrport Transfer with fee
Free walk tour
Free tourist information Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis stadstocht
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>