Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If you reduce your party by the content of an entire room and give us 48 hours notice, you will not be charged for that room. If you just show up with less people, you will be charged for your full reservation. As with all bookings, one night's stay will be charged to your credit card
Additional Terms and Conditions
Have a good time, but be respectful of other guests, staff, and the building. We do not tolerate any sort of threatening behavior or vandalism.
Our hostel capacity is 14 people, booking out all of our rooms, both dorm and private. If a group of up to this many people wishes to book, we are very happy to accommodate them, depending on our availability. As we are a small venue - book in advance if you want a group!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Our women's dorm is a locked, semi-private room with two bunks, located in the basement. It is for female-identified guests only.
Our private rooms each contain a double bed. They are each of a different size and vary in details, but they each comfortably accommodate two people. Two are located in the basement and one on the ground floor.
Our whole building has free WiFi for guests and free local phone calls. We have central air conditioning and heating, as well as spare blankets and pillows, and free linens and towels. The kitchen is fully equipped for guests’ cooking needs, and the grand common room has games, books and comfy chairs. Our outside spaces are private and attractive, with seating areas.
Cancellation policy: 1 day
We accept Credit Cards, Debit Cards and cash payments upon arrival.
Check in: from 14:00 until 23:00
Check out: before 12:00
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are included. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>