Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The cancellation policy is 1 month before the arrival date. If the group does not respect the policy, the entire stay will be charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We accept groups that respect the rules of the hostel. They must be courteous, polite and respectful.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We are located in one of the most privileged locations of our area, near to somet he Manoir Richelieu, the Sentier des Caps, the Casino of Charlevoix, National Snowmobile Trails, Grands Jardins National park, the Mountain Adventure Park Palissades de Saint-Siméon, the Mont Grand-Fonds, the Sources Joyeuses, the Domaine Forget, The Bootlegger, Two golf clubs Katabatik, the Frazer Fall, Isle-aux-Coudres, the Massif Charlevoix, La Traversée de Charlevoix, the Museum of Charlevoix and the Hautes-Gorges National Park.
We have several types of accommodation, both private and shared, in order to satisfy the needs and wishes of our travellers and guests. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers will be able to enjoy the very best of our services and exchange past experiences and future plans.
HI la Malbaie Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 15.00%
Included for the private rooms and 4.50 USD in dorms
The reception service is open from 07.00 to 22.00
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>