Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
**NOTE - Due to the wilderness location, accessibility for the physically disabled is challenging (call for further details) Credit Card needed when making reservations. Due to lack of direct/reliable communication Reservations must be made 48 hours in advance. Walk ins are welcome, call us for more information/availability. 48 hours individual cancellation - at all wilderness hostels. Book ahead to avoid any disappointment. As these smaller hostels are very popular both winter and summer.
CHECK IN - 5PM TO 9PM
*This hostel is closed during the day!
CHECK OUT - prior to 10am
48 HOUR CANCELLATION REQUIRED!
No running water, no electricity, no phone service.
A word on HI Wilderness Hostels:
Get back to nature with HI's network of wilderness hostels. They're a varied bunch! Some have lights powered by propane, some have rustic wood-burning saunas, at some you'll get electricity, and at others you'll get to pump your own water. But whatever you're after, these hostels with their simple comforts immerse you in the natural splendour of the Rockies.
You'll be able to savour true silence, night skies bursting with stars and the knowledge that some of the world's most magnificent outdoors is, really, just out the door. Dotted along the Icefields Parkway, and throughout the Parks, these hostels are set into pockets of trees, alongside creeks, or at the base of thousand-foot-high rock faces. Whether you get there by car, bike or on food, your efforts are rewarded with some of the finer, simpler things in life - a warm fire, cosy lounges, and the chance to share food with new friends while you relive the day's adventures.
HI Maligne Canyon is part of HI Canada, a not-for-profit organisation on a mission to build a community of conscious travellers who share a greater understanding of people, places and cultures.
Please note that HI/YHA discounts are not available to members as part of this booking. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>