Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Our group policy states that we require a deposit one month prior to the groups arrival date. With the outstanding invoice due upon check in.
Cancellation is 14 days notice. If cancellation notice is given within the 14 day period, the deposit is not refundable.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
All groups are welcome. Any group ages below 18 years of age must require a parent or legal guardian, or registered group leader.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
I have been hostelling for over 30 years now and love having this hostel is such a fantastic location. We promise clean affordable accommodations with our Manager, Dawn Swift, who is very knowledgeable of the whole area. She has hiked and experienced every trail in the park, lives in Pleasant Bay year round and just loves to have visitors at the hostel. Even if you do not stay over night with us, drop in for a cup of coffee or tea, we would love to chat.
HI Cabot Trail Hostel Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 17:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards, cash.
Hostel doesn't accept Diners card.
Taxes not included - 15%
Reception hours: 8am to 12pm, 5pm to 10pm
Individual guests must be 18yrs. and older. Only service animals are permitted in the hostel.
All guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
All guests under the age of 12 must be assigned private rooms.
All guests over the age of 12 and under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian in shared accommodations. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>