Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Previous day of check-in------50% of the total rate of booking nights
Day of check-in------100% of the total rate of booking nights
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We have both male and female dormitories, a family room, a twin room, and a Japanese style guest rooms, all equipped with free LAN or Wifi Internet systems. The Japanese style room has a capacity of 4 people. It is tatami-matted, where guests sleep on the futon on tatami mats. All other guestrooms are equipped with bunk beds. The living room has a kitchen system, a refrigerator, a rice cooker, a toaster, a microwave oven. Cooking wares and table wares are also prepared. Guests can use all these for free. There are also a TV and personal computers in the living room for free use. Outside the living room, we have a roofed porch where smoking is allowed. This is the only smoking area of the guesthouse. We have 2 shared shower rooms and a shared bath room. Shampoo and soap are available.
Meals are not provided. However, you can buy retort food such as curry, spaghetti, instant noodles, or other food packages that can be easily cooked at the guesthouse. Canned beers, soft-drinks, and ice-creams are also available. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>