Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
There are three types of hot spring baths: men and women, and private baths. The public baths are free for guests. There is a bunk bed style dormitory type and a pure Japanese style private type room, which can be used in your preferred style. A free Western-style buffet breakfast was started in April 2019.
All guests receive complimentary breakfast for all guests. Please come to Guesthouse Sunline Beppu. All staff are welcome.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Check in 16: 00-23: 00
2. Check out 10:00
3. Reception 7: 30-12: 00, 15: 00-23: 00
4. Payment method Cash, credit card, smart phone payment, electronic money
(VISA, master, Amex, JCB, Diners, DISCOVER, Wechat Pay, LINE Pay, ALIPAY, PayPay, d payment, Apple pay, iD, QUICPay, Kitaca, Suica, PASMO, tolca, manaca, ICOCA, SUGOCA, nimoca, HAYAKAKEN )
5. cancellation policy
3 days ago: free
2 days ago: 50% of the room rate on the first day
On the day OR No show: 100% of the room rate on the first day
6. age limit
Dormitory Room Available from 18 years old
Private No age limit (only for parents)
7. Non-smoking throughout (outdoor smoking area available)
8. Pets are not allowed (except guide dogs)
9. Accommodation charges include tax (consumption tax, bath tax)
10. Free Breakfast (Western Buffet) 7:00-9:00 Lobby on the 1st floor
11. Large public bath (hot spring) 16:00-9:00 the next morning
12. 24-hour access allowed (night security available) Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>