Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
He moved to Hungary by a lucky accident and established a wood industrial and architectural firm which carried out several significant commissions such as railways, railway stations and wooden bridges throughout the country, woodworks for the Hungarian Parliament and the Museum of Fine Arts in Budapest. He was ennobled by Francis Joseph for his efforts to rebuild Szeged after a terrible flood destroyed almost the whole town.
As a result of his diligence and devotion he became an esteemed and influential figure of Hungary despite his foreign origin. His life sets an example of success that can be achieved with talent and perseverance in a receptive environment regardless of nationality.
We have chosen his name to dedicate Gregersen Art Point to this ideal and create an open-minded international atmosphere.
Gregersen Art Point Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00
Check out from 00:00 to 11:00
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Taxes not included - 4.00%
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 4 % per room per stay.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>