Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We are located 8 minutes walk from the JR Koenji station through the local shopping street.
The guests can relax amongst a women only environment.
A kitchen to cook is also available.
This is a small facility with one private room(up to 2 persons)and one dormitory room(up to 11 people.)
We use 'tatami'(Japanese straw/rush mats) for the living room and the small Japanese style table. There is a place for guests to interact .
Please enjoy Koenji city too.There are lots of hip bars and restaurants, vibrant at night.
For shopping you might enjoy vintage clothes shops or small specialized shops selling assorted goods.
== Policies and Conditions ==
1. Check-in time: from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
When you request to leave your luggage before check in, it is possible only from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
2. Check-out time: by 10 pm.
3. Reception hour: from 8 a.m. to22 pm.
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 3 days(or more) before Arrival Date: free
(2) 2 days before Arrival Date: 50% of the first night
(3) on the day or No Show: 100% of the first night
6. Age restriction: Yes, over 10 years old
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes not included
11. Japanese style breakfast is served upon request for 500 yen. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>