Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
one week before
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The Paris Opera house, Montmartre, Sacre Coeur and the Grand Boulevards as well as almost all the important monuments of Paris are within walking distance or accessible with a direct metro line from our hotel.
Grand Hotel Magenta combines comfort with style at affordable rates.
We have 30 rooms which are fully equipped, 15 of which are en suite. (the three, four and five people rooms and some of the double rooms have their own shower inside but if you reserve the rooms who doesnt have shower inside ,you have to pay 3 euros to use the shower.)
So you have
FREE LOCKER ROOM
FREE SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX
FREE MAPS & BROCHURES
We serve BREAKFAST in the mornings.
Our staff speak several languages and we have all the shops, metro and bus stations, laundry and supermarkets nearby.
Do not forget, we will do everything to make your stay in Paris an enjoyable one.
PARKING .There is a very huge parking place 30 meters from the hotel.
IMPORTANT : The three, four and five people rooms and some of the double rooms have their own shower inside but if you reserve the rooms who doesnt have shower inside ,you have to pay 3 euros to use the shower.
IMPORTANT : Please let us know if your arrival time will change.
Special Condition : This hotel is free to ask all guests to provide him the credit card CVC code at any time before the arrival.
If the client does not provide the CVC security code within the deadlines set by the hotel and for which the customer will have been informed beforehand by e-mail, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation without any other notice.
HOSTELWORLD will be then informed about your cancellation.
The deposit payed by the guest during the reservation process is not due to the hotel but to HOSTELWORLD ; its potential refund will only be at HOSTELWORLD's appreciation. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- 24 uren receptie
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>