Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
All the apartments have : air conditioning, tv set + cable tv, local area phone line, wireless internet connection, completely equipped kitchen, bath with shower or bath tube.
All the studios have even a double bed or two single beds and can accommodate 1-2 persons.
The one bedroom apartments have a double bed in the bedroom and an extensible sofa in the living area. This type of apartments has the possibility to accommodate 2-3 persons.
The two bedrooms apartments have the possibility to accommodate maximum 5 persons.
In all types of apartments you can use a fully equipped kitchen: gas stove, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster...
The apartments are located in the middle of the city close to subway stations, public transport network, all kind of shops, supermarkets, restaurants, clubs, bars, casinos.
All the apartments are located in the middle of the city. You have close:
- restaurants : Romanian, Italian, international
- fast food : KFC, McDonalds, Pizza Hut....
- supermarkets : some of them 24 hours open
- bars, clubs, pubs...
- casinos, night clubs..
- a park
- subway station
- bus station
- taxi station
Please make sure to provide a phone number for your reservation, so that the property can get in touch with you.
12 pm- 22:00 pm
For late check-in, there is a 10 euro fee. Please advise the property in advance if you will be arriving later than 10 pm Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis Luchthaventransfer
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Key Card Toegang
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>