Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Each tent includes an air-conditioner and mattresses, and private bathroom attached to the tent (sheets can be requested for an extra fee). All guests have access to free WiFi, a large, accessorized kitchen for self use ( make sure to bring your own food to cook, the is a grocery store in the village ), barbecue area, grassplot and picnic tables. Near the kitchen there is a garden of herbs and plants that can be used to make your own tea!
Genghis Khan is located in Givat Yoav, a moshav (settlement) in south of the Golan Heights, 10 minutes' drive from the Sea of Galilee. It is located on the Golan Trail, a 140KM trail that crosses the Golan Heights from north to south, and takes about 6 days to complete.The Moshav is an agriculture village, established in 1968 by group of parachutists in memory of their commnder, Lieutenant Colonel Yoav Shacham, who was killed in the Samuaa operation.
The Golan offer the visitors colorful attraction from hiking trails, field car tours, horseback riding, to nature water pools.
We will be glad to give you more information about it during your visit!
Linen is optional, for an extra fee (includes: blanket, pillow, bed sheet and towel).
PLEASE NOTE: The hostel is located out of town !!! From FRIDAY AT NOON time until SUNDAY MORNING there is NO PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION or any open stores in our area!!! The same applies to JEWISH HOLLIDAYS!! Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Air conditioning
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Handdoeken te huur
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>