Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We are located at only a few steps from the central station Termini and within an easy walking distance from the main Roman attractions such as the Colosseum, the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain and much more. Moreover, within 20 minutes walking you will be able to reach the Vatican, Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel (15 minutes by bus).
We offer spacious and cozy private, double, triple and quadruple rooms as well as dormitory rooms, with and without private bathrooms. Each room has personal electronic safety box, TV and Free WiFi. You can also use our internet PCs for free in our internet cafe located just at the corner.
Funny Inn's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.50 EUR per person per night.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
we do have age restriction 40 years for shared room. we don't accept groups larger than 10 people. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
General: No curfew. Non smoking. Reception available from 08:30 to 24:00.
Reception Available from 9 am until 11 pm. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Flexible NRR
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>