Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For Group Bookings we will have a 25% cancellation fee if prior to one month in advance and 50% if within one week or less.
Our dormitory with the two private rooms makes a perfect surf training center for a youth team or national training group. We hosted in June 2015, the ISA World Surfing Games. With four world class waves just 17 steps to the beach from our joint, we offer an exceptional training facility set up.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We are located in one of the best areas of Nicaragua, near to some of the most renowned natural landmarks of the area such as Refugio de Vida Silvestre Río Escalante Chacocente, Playa Popoyo, Playa and Playa Guasacate, amongst other wonderful landmarks and attractions of our place.
The ISA House we built to serve as admin offices for the ISA when we hosted the World Surfing Games in 2015. We converted the offices into private rooms and the loft above is now an enclosed dormitory. From the rooms, you walk directly across our secure parking lot to the steps to the beach, 17 if counting! They have strong AC and good wifi. The dorms have big high ceilings, strong fans, good mossie screens, super high quality beds and high end linens. All our lodgers share our commons bathhouse; boys shower is outside and the women have a couple inside their side of the house!
Finca Popoyo Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from: 1:00 pm
Check out before: 11:00 am
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize
Taxes not included - 15.00%
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>