Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Ghalat Village is located almost 30 Km from the northwestern side of Shiraz. The city of flowers and poems is already filled and surrounded by gardens and greeneries and Ghalat Village is definitely one of the best of them. Ghalat is an old form of the word village and it means somewhere that has steamed springs and good weather. This village is perfect for those who are tired of traffic jams and sound pollution; you can find absolute peacefulness in this place. You just have to listen to the sound of water that is slowly pure from waterfalls and birds singing or enjoy watching the beautiful and green bushes and trees.
There are three waterfalls in Ghalat Village that are worth visiting. Two of them have easy access, but you might find difficulty reaching the third. Also, you can see two rivers that pass through the village and beside the banks of them you can find local flowers and medicinal herbs, such as thyme and oregano. Don’t forget to take a deep, deep breath to inhale some fresh air into your lungs while you are listening to the sound of water and smelling these aromatic plants. Hiking mountain is another favorite activity that you can consider doing when you are in this picturesque village. You are already 2065 meters above the sea level, imagine how it would feel if you climb higher. Bear the challenging climbing to the mountain, and as a reward, you will see a perfect view of Ghalat Village from the peak.
Apart from the spectacular nature of Ghalat Village, you can also find some historical monuments. An Old Church, watermill, and castle are some of these ancient sites, but unfortunately, you might only see some ruins of them.
FERDOUS IS HERE!
Ferdous set in calm, safe and clean place, in winter and spring there is a river in front of the house. The place is quiet and tranquil, you can chill in the garden and read book, do yoga or enjoy warmth of sun with sound of nature background. Guests can order home cooked meals (lunch & dinner) during their stay. Moreover, Ferdous organizes tours to the old part of the village and Persepolis and can arrange Cooking classes of traditional Persian cuisine & Persian vegans meals.
- one suit with private bathroom, one double room and one single bed in private living room;
- three rooms: with 2 single beds, shared bathroom,
- a large shared living room where you can relax and chat with family members and other guests,
- a TV room that we can play documentary movies about Iran for you,
- a kitchen that we can set Persian cooking classes for you,
- a cozy garden with lovely landscape view.
Ferdous Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check-in from 14:00.
Check-out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
How to get to our home?
Tell us to set transfer for you OR
From air port:
- use metro station near the airport ( from airport to Ghasr-e-Dasht stop, then come outside walk 2 minutes to bus stop, get on bus number 50, 45 minutes on a way and get of the stop that I will send the exact point of it on google map before your arrival
from train station:
Train station is close to the place, I recommend come by taxi; it wont cost a lot.
from the center:
- taxi or Snapp
- bus number 50 from Ghasr-e-Dasht to our place
If you are planing traveling to Iran from 15 Mar to 3 Apr read this:
As you may know Nowruz is a strong and Iranian national festival in the history of Iran. In fact, It is an Iranian holiday. It is the traditional Iranian new-year holiday and the most cherished and important of their festivals. Nowruz festival coincides with the start of spring, or the first day of spring, and traditionally celebrates the rebirth of nature, new life and new beginnings with symbolizing.
There are some traditions here such as some activities. For example, people prepare for the New Year and end of the cold season. People clean their homes and visit cemeteries on the last Thursday of the year. On this day many families remembere their dead relatives. In this festival, Iranians have haft-sin symbolism. Haft-sin is a sofreh (table cloth) of seven symbolic items that all starting with the letter sin (with sound s), traditionally display at Nowruz. Some itema include:The holy book of Qur’an, Divan-e Hafez, or Shahnameh; Iranian poetry books, a mirror with two candles, a goldfish in a glass bowl, painted eggs, a bowl of water, hyacinth flower, and Some traditional desserts like Shirini nokhodchi or Nanberenji.
If you are our guests on these days we have special plan for you, we can baking cookies together and celebrate Nowruz together. + Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Air conditioning
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Key Card Toegang
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Late check-out
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>